The Art of Environment
Our SWPPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program) Services Division
provides the highest level of Federally-compliant services, including consultation by CISEC-certifi ed and DAQEM-trained experts. Serving both new and post-construction projects, we’ve worked for commercial developers, residential developers, HOA’s, public sector entities and more.
- Permitting/Implementing including:
Dust Control • Street Sweeping • Silt Fence • Drop Inlet Protection • Track Out Pads • Washout Pits • All BMP’s (Best Management Practices)
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Commercial Landscaping Company
Desert landscapes can reduce your water bill by designing your landscape so that plants with similar water needs are grouped together. They can also choose low-maintenance desert plants that don’t require frequent watering. Incorporating a slope into the landscape can help as well, as it causes the water to pool near the plants that need it most.
Commercial property owners who volunteer to replace grass with more desert-friendly landscapes can receive a “Water Smart Landscape” rebate from the Southern Nevada Water Authority (SNWA). SNWA pays $1.50 per square foot of refurbished lawn space (up to 5,000 square feet per property, per year). For converted spaces exceeding 5,000 feet, SNWA will provide a rebate of $1 per square foot after the first 5,000 feet.
While planting desert plants and cacti can help beautify your landscape in Las Vegas, it can also help to secure the soil. This way, the dirt stays on the ground and not in the air.
Benefits of Hiring Sunstate Companies
We have 25 years of experience in commercial landscaping in Las Vegas. We’ve been in business since 1987! Over the years, we’ve worked with developers and homeowners to design landscapes for private residences, casinos, corporate facilities, shopping malls, and parks. Our past clientele has included Sam’s Town, Tuscany Hotel, the International Village Park, and many others. We are fully licensed, bonded, and certified. We only use state-of-the-art equipment throughout the entire design, construction, and maintenance process for your landscape in Las Vegas. We understand that the exterior landscape is the first impression for your property. That is why we are committed to the long-term health and wellness of your investment. Our staff has a passion for horticulture and we continue to train them to expand their knowledge in the field. We incorporate cost-saving sustainable practices. Our staff are problem solvers and take care to ensure a high standard of safety.
Our Comprehensive Maintenance Programs Include:
- Design Consultation
- Landscaping & Maintenance
- Fertigation & Fertilization
- Beds, Hedge, Plant, & Tree Maintenance
- Weed Control
- Disease & Pest Spraying
- Irrigation Maintenance & Repair
- Tree Trimming
- Concrete & Pavers
- Ornamental Iron
- Xeriscape Solutions
Call us at 702.798.1776
You Can Count On Sunstate Companies:
- FLEXIBILITY – No job is too small or too large.
- SPEED – We flourish under tight deadlines.
- VALUE – Our buying power saves you money, and we value-engineer every project. Additionally, our relationship with our growers and suppliers are top notch, translating into additional savings for you.
- SEAMLESS DELIVERY – We offer every service from concept to completion.
- CUSTOMIZATION – We create a landscape solution specifically for your home.
- PROFESSIONALISM – We’re licensed, bonded and certified, and we use only the most state-of-the-art equipment for design, construction, and maintenance.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Top-tier staff (including the owner) takes a hands-on role in every project.
- IMAGINATION – We pride ourselves on great design planned for the long-term.
- FOLLOW-UP – We won’t run when the job is done.